From a distance the distinctive red-and-blue half-and-half jerseys even looks maroon! The world's greatest football team and the world's greatest football jersey offered as a prize to fee-paying entrants to the Arbroath MAD Predictions League for the next season 2009-10.
The Similarities - Arbroath and
Like Arbroath (well until we became a private company 3 years ago),
What makes Barca special - apart from the football - is that the club sponsor the shirt
advertiser not the other way round. They have an agreement with UNICEF (United Nations Children Fund) advertising them and donating
Talking of which, surely Samuel Eto'o is only a pale imitation of our own Scott-Ross strikeforce?.
Details of The Prize on Offer
Surely it should be enough to help sponsor an AFC player for next season but we're offering a brand new, state-of-the art Nikefit strip in the classic red-and-blue halves of
This is one quality shirt - a lightweight, summer fashion statement - a classy second skin. Just perfect for the close season on the Costa del Angus. There's a recommended retail price of $70 on the price tag (a bit cheaper if ordered online) see details :
The strip has the following features
- Authentic Barcelona FC soccer jersey made by Nike
- Long-sleeve Dri-FIT jersey stays cool while your core temp may rise
- Embroidered Nike Swoosh on the right chest
- FCB team crest in embroidered quality on the left chest.
- UNICEF heat transfer appears in the center of the front.
- Space to have your name or any other leading player (Ross, Scott, Flyer, Sellars or Raeside) lettered on the back. How confusing would that be?
The shirt up for grabs has been kindly donated by the folks at soccerpro : take a look at the shirt details https://www.soccerpro.com/Barcelona-c143/
Sign up to the MADPredictions League and pay your £10 fee. The names of all the paying subscribers will be the subject of a lucky draw and the winner announced on this site, with the strip to be delivered or collected by July 20th